News at Touchmark at Mount Bachelor Village
Interested in our community media or do you want to keep up on our community events and stories? Check back here often for updates.
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- June 2016 - Nationally known researcher, author to speak Rob Winningham, Ph.D., brings ‘Train Your Brain’ presentation to Bend audience
- February 2016 - Touchmark hosts astronomy lectures Bob Grossfeld, distinguished member of NASA and principal instructor of astronomy at Central Oregon Community College, to present a four-part series.
- December 2015 - Touchmark concerned citizens spread warmth to Bethlehem Inn
- October 2015 - Touchmark appoints Life Enrichment/Wellness director
- October 2015 - Touchmark appoints Health Services director
- September 2015 - Public invited to celebrate Active Aging Week
- September 2015 - Stewart and Warden certified as Best Friends™ Master Trainer
- August 2015 - Touchmark announces executive director
- August 2015 - Blood drive to be held at Touchmark Sept. 16
- August 2015 - Touchmark offers veterans benefits seminar
- June 2014 - Touchmark to host Honor Flight presentation
- February 2014 - Bend Memorial Clinic services available at Touchmark.
- October 2013 - Author to speak about caring for someone with Alzheimer's; Touchmark opening Memory Care services.
- August 2013 - Social engagement linked to Longevity.
- May 2013 - Renowned Memory expert to speak at conference in Bend.